Events at Harford Family House
Harford Family House hosts several fundraising events throughout the year. Please give us a call at 410-273-6700 for more information.
Ahoy! Cocktails by the Bay
Join us for happy hour to benefit homeless families with children.
Thursday, June 7, 2018 – La Banque de Fleuve, Havre de Grace
Ahoy! tickets and sponsorships are available here.
For more information, visit the Ahoy! event page.
10th Annual Home Runs for the Homeless
July 24, 2018 – Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium
For more information, visit the Home Runs for the Homeless event page.
Boots & Bow Ties
September 7, 2018 – Falling Branch Brewery
For more information, visit the Boots & Bow Ties event page.
10th Annual Hope in Handbags Purse Auction
November 2 and 3, 2018 – Bel Air Armory
For more information, visit the Hope in Handbags Purse Auction event page.
Parties with a Purpose – Anytime of Year!
Turn your next event or party into a fundraiser for Harford Family House. Raise money and awareness for homeless families with children.
- Birthday parties, Baptisms & other Religious celebrations
- Invite guests to donate money or goods to Harford Family House instead of bringing a host or party gift.
- Dale asked her friends and families to bring a donation of cash or items from our needs list to her 80th Birthday party instead of gifts. Through this, Dale was able to restock our supply closet!
- In-home sales parties
- Host a scrapbooking, jewelry, fashion, or home accessories party and donate a portion of the total sales for goods or services purchased to Harford Family House.
- Weddings – Ask guests to donate money or goods to Harford Family House in honor of the happy couple.
- Concerts, Holiday & Anniversary Parties, Wine Tastings, Teas and more
Turn almost any special event into a Party with a Purpose for Harford Family House.
If your group or company is interested in hosting a “Party with a Purpose” or in sponsoring an event to benefit Harford Family House, we’d love to talk to you. Give us a call at 410-273-6700 or email Heather.