Events at Harford Family House
Harford Family House hosts several fundraising events throughout the year. Please navigate to our upcoming events via the menu above for additional information on how you can get involved. You may also give us a call at 410-273-6700 – we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have.
Annual Events Include:
- Ahoy! Cocktails by the Bay
- Home Runs for the Homeless
- Power of the Purse Virtual Purse Auction- a Silent Auction & Purse Retail Sale
- Boots & Bowties
Parties with a Purpose – Any time of Year!
Turn your next event or party into a fundraiser for Harford Family House – almost any event can help raise money and awareness for families with children experiencing homelessness!
- Birthday parties, Baptisms & other Religious celebrations
- Invite guests to donate money or goods to Harford Family House instead of bringing a host or party gift.
- Dale asked her friends and families to bring a donation of cash or items from our needs list to her 80th Birthday party instead of gifts. Through this, Dale was able to restock our supply closet!
- In-home sales parties
- Host a scrapbooking, jewelry, fashion, or home accessories party and donate a portion of the total sales for goods or services purchased to Harford Family House.
- Weddings – Ask guests to donate money or goods to Harford Family House in honor of the happy couple.
- Concerts, Holiday & Anniversary Parties, Wine Tastings, Teas and more
If your group or company is interested in hosting a “Party with a Purpose” or in sponsoring an event to benefit Harford Family House, we’d love to talk to you. Give us a call at 410-273-6700 or email Heather.