Mission: Through housing, support, and resources, Harford Family House, Inc. helps families and unaccompanied young adults who are experiencing homelessness transition into stable/permanent housing.
Vision: Harford Family House, Inc. is committed to ending homelessness for families with children and unaccompanied young adults in Harford County, MD.
Who we are:
Harford Family House was established in 1989 by the nine Episcopal Churches in Harford County to shelter homeless families with children. Starting with a single housing unit, we have grown to 24 housing units and continue to expand. In addition to shelter for families, we provide:
- Education in life skills, job readiness and personal growth
- Individualized case management to help each family overcome the root cause of their homelessness
- Referrals to partner agencies
- Personal connection to the community through local churches and volunteers
How you can help:
There are many ways for you to get involved. Below are some of the many possibilities.
- Attend or sponsor an event
- Volunteer – one time projects as well as ongoing opportunities are available
- Make a financial donation
Help spread the word