Donations / Wish List
Our donation wish list often changes rapidly. Please call the HFH Office at 410-273-6700 (M-F, 8:30am-5pm) or use the CONTACT US form for all donation inquiries and scheduling drop-offs
Harford Family House provides a fully furnished apartment to each of our families. When the families graduate from our program, they are able to take many of the items with them, so we are always in need of household items. In addition, our families are able to access a supply closet for cleaning supplies, toiletries and other personal hygiene items. Currently, we are in need of:
- Magic Erasers
- Floor mops
- Swiffer Dry + Wet All Purpose Floor Mops
- Swiffer wet mop pads OR reusable wet pads
- Silverware drawer organizers – no wider than 10in.
- Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kits – red case
- Body/hand lotion
- Twin mattresses & box springs – new or gently used in good condition
- New Kitchen towels & potholders
- Sidewalk Chalk
You can also Check out our Amazon Wish List!
PLEASE visit our Contact Us page to schedule a drop off time.
Interested in hosting a donation supply drive? Please call our office at 410-273-6700 (Mon-Fri., 8:30am-5pm) or use our Contact Us form to discuss options. Our Supply Closet List gives you an idea of the kinds of things needed by the families we serve.
Items we do not accept
- Clothing, shoes, outerwear, etc.
- Used bedding
- Used toys
- Trial or travel size items
- Expired products
- Used or opened items
- Pull-out or sectional sofas/loveseats
- Recliner chairs
- Broken, dirty, torn, or stained items
- Knick-knacks, mirrors, or home décor items
- Mugs, wine glasses, or any alcohol related items
- Recalled items
If you do not have any items readily available, we ask you to please consider a monetary contribution to our organization. While items off our wishlist are vital to the comfort of our families, monetary gifts are essential to fulfilling our mission. Learn ways to give a monetary gift.
My HFH Story:
"When HFH took myself and my grandson in 7 months ago, I was very afraid and depressed... Seven months later, I have two jobs, my car payment is caught up, I am working on a budget, my grandson is thriving and..." [Read More]