“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Harford Family House is lucky to have several individuals, businesses, groups and other entities that support our work on behalf of Harford County’s families with children experiencing homelessness.
There are many ways you can get involved with Harford Family House – as an individual, a family or as a group. Whether you are able to support us financially or with a gift of time, whatever you can do will be greatly appreciated. We invite YOU to get involved in the following ways:
- Learn more about becoming a Corporate Sponsor – with varying levels of commitment, your business or employer can help us end homelessness one family at a time!
- Learn about our volunteer opportunities – from individuals to large groups, we regularly need help organizing our supply closet and cleaning/preparing apartments for incoming families!
- Contribute a new or gently used item off our supply or furniture needs list!
- Give a monetary gift online to support our work. Receiving a steady stream of donations is imperative to providing our organization the resources we need to support more families with children experiencing homelessness.
- Attend one of our upcoming fundraisers! From Ahoy! Cocktails by the Bay to Boots & Bowties, join us for fabulous events around Harford County and help support our mission!
If you are interested in getting involved with Harford Family House in another way, contact us today!